viernes, 6 de marzo de 2015

THE CID, english

                                                          

                            THE CID
     Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar is my real name. I was born in Burgos in 1043 and I died in Valence in 1099.
     I was a Spanish nobleman and military man. I was called “El Campeador” or “El Cid”. I was married with Jimena Díaz. And I had two daughters and one son.
     I fought versus the Muslins until they went out of the Iberian Peninsula. I was the leader of the Reconquest.
     There is a book about my history: “Cantar de Mio Cid” (“The Song of my Cid”).
     My horse was called “Babieca” and my sword was “Tizona”. They are very famous because I was one of the most famous people of the Spanish History.

                 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.